A combination of herbs and resin, flowers and honey and fragrant oils make wonderfully scented Goloka aromas. A single incense stick has a burning time of on average 30-40 minutes. Nag champa is a beautiful yellow asian flower that blossoms in India on the champag tree and is also known as ‘Plumeria’. The aroma is sweet and tropical. She is one of the most sold incense fragrances in the world. Nag Champa makes you aware of the relative world and for that reason is experienced as enlightening. The basis of this aroma is the plumeria flower itself, but also gaiakwood, palmarosa, clove and vetiver.
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
Benefits of Goloka Incense
- Non-profit organization Goloka Sevan Trust is known for supporting charities;
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly that masks unpleasant odors;
- Restores balance in energy centers for body and mind;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm.;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.