The essence of Goloka Socotra Dragon Blood is used as stimulant, abortifacient and carminative. The crimson red resin, was highly prized in the ancient world and is still used today because of the belief that it is the blood of the dragon. It is also used in rituals, magic and alchemy. The Spirit of Dragon’s Blood resin is dedicated as a cure-all. Known to Socotris as ’emzoloh’, and referred by the ancients as ‘cinnabar’, it was well known in trade before 60AD. The tree is best known for the red resin it is named after.
Benefits of Goloka Incense
- Non-profit organization Goloka Sevan Trust is known for supporting charities;
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly that masks unpleasant odors;
- Restores balance in energy centers for body and mind;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm.;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.